Every summer I make a list of books to read, and I am ready to get started. Here’s my current list, in no particular order.
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby
- Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Tree of Codes by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
- Q’s Legacy by Helene Hanff
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- The People of Paper by Salvador Plascencia
I am open to suggestions for other books!